created 2014

created 2014

Sunday 3 November 2013

Bits and bobs

My new toy.

I love it ,look what is does,

How can a yarn lover manage without one of these

Before photo, bought these skeins from Lisa, who owns fortheloveofyarn, I met her at Yarndale, and bought one of Lisa's handmade crochet hooks lovely wool, but look at the mess I've got them into , mind you it didn't help with taking them on holiday with us , just in case,

After photo

So I was hooked, again

I just love how it winds yarn so easily and neatly .

This is the start of a new baby blanket for a friend .

So in between crocheting blankets and winding yarn ,, I've no time to go to work .

And I've finally overcome the linking up , I think it works

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii