created 2014

created 2014

Wednesday 15 December 2010

cleaning up

hi just thought i ought to let you know what i have been up to
Been messing around with my blog and to my amazement i have been following over 130 blogs. I don't know whether this is good or bad. but i just can't keep up with all these, so i have been deleting some. mainly book related ones.
 Hope i haven't got rid of anyone I shouldn't have please let me know. But i just felt it was time to clean my blog up so to speak.
 I keep finding new blogs I want to follow so felt I had no choice but to disregard those I don't follow, hope no one is upset about this.

How many other blogs do people follow and how often do you visit them I wonder

I am still working my way through them , I would like to get the list down to about 50 which i think will be more manageable

See you later

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,
    You are so kind for adding my button! Okay, the blog list, have you seen mine? It's ridiculous. It is hard and you can easily find umpteen more each day. I commend you on being able to pare down. I like what you've done with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii