created 2014

created 2014

Sunday 17 July 2011

just a quickie

Just a short blog
I love the current magazine Lets Get Crafting
This months issue has just hit the shops, you have to be quick, because they sell out sharpish.
I bought mine yesterday and ta da



What a cute panda I had to start him straight away and he must be my quickest project ever.

I don't normally make things as small as this, I do find them fiddly, which he was, but hasn't he turned out cute?

Will I make another one?
Watch this space

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, blogger seems to be allowing me to comment on your blog today.

    What a cute little fellow this Panda is, very sweet.

    Many thanks for the award by the way, I truly appreciate you thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This work is sweet, cute and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little panda is sooo cute! I've been buying this magazine too but with all my wedding stuff, I haven't had a chance to make anything from them yet! ;) Laura x

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii