created 2014

created 2014

Sunday 9 October 2011

ravelry swap


These are the parcels from my first Ravelry Swap
Look at the difference in sizes
The first one is what came from Ashley in such a hugh box
The second one is what I sent all fitted into a padded bag, but they do say size doesn't count.


These are what I sent over to America, I had so much fun putting it all together




This is another Panda but this time I made the arms and legs moveable.
Ashley's got a baby daughter, so it was easy to include some things for the baby.
The swap theme was  something to wear so i sent the shawl which i had previously made as I doubt that i  will never get the chance to wear it.


These are my goodies I received, all nicely boxed up and look at how they've been tied up.What a good idea.




The cowl is a lovely colour I will feel proud to wear it knowing that is has come all the way from America.
Attached was a card with the make of the yarn and washing instructions another clever idea.
 

I have signed up for an october swap, in fact , I've just received a message to say that my parcel has been posted .  Wow that is so early, i better get on with mine instead of wasting time on blogger

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I can't wait to join a swap. There is supposed to be a christmas swap on the we love Lucy group at ravelry. I am going to do that one as soon as it is up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea, how do I go about signing up? Two wonderful boxes, I know I would have been delighted to receive either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, more brilliant goodies! Fab! Love the little panda. I have the pattern for that, must get round to making it at some stage!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii