created 2014

created 2014

Sunday 20 February 2011

my wip

Hi all long time no blog
Would you like to see a picture of my WIP ? I only started it yesterday and i can't believe how easy it is. I got the pattern from Ravelry via HOOKING WITH MR LICK LICK, another crochet lover, If you haven't visited her go on over now a brilliant blog.
Anyway here it is I didn't think I could make something like this, my first attempt at a doily
 Look at the tiny giraffes aren't they too cute for words
There are two patterns one as above and one with a border, I think i'll end up doing them both.

I've also been busy crocheting a friend for Strawbeary. He has been sat on the fireplace for ages now waiting for a tail and a muzzle so before i started the doily i had to finish him and ta ta
Hear is  Punk Bunny from Amigurami Super Happy Crochet Cute


He's looking a tad forlorn and lonely I think he needs a friend

There thats better
I wanted his pom pom tail to match Strawbearys hair but he wouldn't have liked
having a red tail so gave him a black fuzzy one instead. It was really messy using this wool to make a pom pom but I think it was worth it. What do you think?




I have also made these for a friend's birthday And the Ripple blanket for her Daughters doll
This ripple blanket was very quick to make up I got the pattern from Lucy at Attic24 (thanks Lucy great tutorial)
Also I finally managed to finish Boots and gave him away to Doras owner so they are finally together.


Right
Thats enough blogging for now I am itching to get back to my giraffes the sooner I finish them the quicker I will post a  picture here
Don't forget I love receiving comments that's what make blogging worthwhile

3 comments:

  1. Amazing giraffes on the doily!
    All of your amigurumi is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful are those giraffes, so intricate and as for the tail on Punk Bunny, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your motifs are so wonderfully flat and filled in! I've just started trying these and it seems that no matter how tight I make my stitches I still get these big gaping holes. Host a crochet-along sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii