created 2014

created 2014

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Happy birthday to me

Normally I wouldn't have celebrated my birthday with anyone here , when you have had as many as I have you don,t need reminding
but I have had such a surprise come through the post this morning , so I had to share it here with you,
my third post in 3 days



Steph , very kindly sent me this , a hand painted wee witchy card and a gorgeous brooch , I,m overwhelmed with all my birthday wishes and presents,, at first I thought how come so many people know , then realised ,duh , it's on my Facebook profile


So , I would like to thank everyone for making this day a brilliant one
One big Thankyou







6 comments:

  1. Yep! Facebook let everyone know ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, fabulous card and present! Happy birthday Joan! Hope you had a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan, Hoping you are enjoying the rest of your week. I've mentioned you on my blog today if you'd like to stop by ....... http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/february-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to wish you and yours a glorious Easter.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii