created 2014

created 2014

Monday 11 March 2013

Liebster award

hi all and I've been given an award
Shame on me for not posting about this earlier, but we've been away the last 3 weekends in our caravan and rhat is when I usually find time to blog
anyway

The award was nominated by Steph over         at show and tell            , thanks alot Steph








I have to reveal 11 facts about myself , very hard to do actually but here goes

1.  I am shocked that my blog has survived so long
2.  I love reading other blogs more than posting on my own
3.  I'm in love with my new mini ipad
4.  I had my first pyjama day only 4 weeks ago
5.  I've got enough wool to stock a wool shop
6.  I've enough books to start a library
7.  I've 86 books on my kindle but I still have to buy books
8.  It's my birthday on Wednesday
9.  I'm on holiday all this week (yeah)
10. I have to have a Boyes fix wherever we go
11. I'll be having one of the above Thur, Frid, Sat, in Bridlington


Now to answer Stephs questions

1. I am inspired by all those who crochet and post patterns for free
2. My favourite place to create is at home on the settee
3. Blue skies all the time
4. My favourite tree is a blossom tree
5. Syrup always , Don't like honey
6  Steak and kidney
7. Dogs definately
8. Coronation street
9. Tea , coffee now and again
10.My best ever read has to be Shadows of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafron
11.Peas

Great questions Steph

Now to nominate 11 blogs,

1. Steph  @  Show and Tell
2. EssHaych
3. A Time to Create
4. Calmly Creative
5. Chalkys World
6. Cosy Corner
7. Crochet Therapy
8. Cate's crochet blog
9. Inthesky
10. Mellie moos crochet
11. Yellow pink and sparkly

phew that took some doing and I know of loads more who have already been given the award , and some of these have got more than 200 followers already , and some of these haven't posted for awhile
but there we are
sorry for not linking these up

It has took me two long hours to get the award picture up , so I am posting this now , my patience has been sorely tested, I know I should visit every blog I.ve nominated to tell them about this award but time has run away with me , sorry

now to ask my 11 questions

1. Favourite colour
2. Favourite TV programme
3. Favourite food
4. Knit or Crochet
5. Books or e readers
6. Favourite holiday place
7. Favourite flower
8. Favourite clothes
9. Favourite person
10. Favourite Christmas present
11. Favourite season

Again, no one is under any obligation to answer these questions, after all its just all good fun



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Joan, I will respond to the award ... and am greatly honoured that you chose mine out of all the fabulous blogs out there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Joan. I love popping in to your blog. Great facts...so you have enough wool and books to open a shop/library?! I am there!! ^_^ Hope you have a fab holiday.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii