created 2014

created 2014

Wednesday 21 August 2013

August goodies

Loads and loads of goodies to show , if you saw my last post , for the travelling craft box I crocheted a smiley purse. Steph over at show and tell , had made a hobbit hole brooch for Laura and she very kindly offered to do a swap for a smiley purse

Here is the purse , slightly different from the first one

Hello Kitty on one side

And of course a smiley face on the other side

I made a strap for this and attached a hedgehog charm as a zip pull

Along with the purse , I enclosed a cat toy for moonpie and treats for Tudor , a keep calm and eat chocolate note pad and a crocheted flower

The purse was filled with a few crafty goodies and I also sent a small tin of sweets which I had bought in France

 

 

 

 

 

 

These crocheted flowers are very easy and pleasing to do

 

 

 

 

 

In return look at the goodies which Steph sent me

Shall we start with the Hobbit Hole, isn't it beautiful

 

Look at this magical pouch , containing , well , loads of magic , it's stitched beautifully , with an angel to guard over it, just love the beading round the edges

An angel box , complete with angel inside , it's exquisite, I think the charm on the front looks a bit like Steph , with long hair , must get some of the angelina fibres

 

A Fairy Card , a beautifully crocheted mini doily with a dancing fairy charm

 

Love the wee witchy doodle card , with a message inside , and cute hand painted wooden buttons , you can buy these from Steph's folksy shop , but I've got them for free , yeah

 

Have a closer look at the details on the buttons ,

 

Chocolate bars , beads , angel charms and ribbons completed the goodies

Thankyou so much Steph ,

 

I've also been on the bunting bandwagon , still on it really , they are so satisfying to do , the only question is what will I do with them , maybe watch this space , or this blog , I made a few for the travelling craft box and have just carried on from there

 

As soon as I saw this , I had to make one , its supposed to be a mobile phone cover , but will I use it as such ?

 

Still can't fathom out the links , sorry Steph , one day ,one day .

One last photos of all my goodies 


 

2 comments:

  1. ^_^ I love my goodies soooo much *hugs* i am so happy that you like yours (no worries about links! It's all good ) Oh I so love your bunting! It's really hard to pick a fave but I think the one with the red outside is so beautiful! They all are of course! And very sweet mobile phone(or other!) cover.
    lots of hugs and here's to another swap one day ^_^
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, I love all of these things. So clever, I wished I was half as crafty.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii