created 2014

created 2014

Saturday 31 August 2013

September tomorrow

Goodness isn't this year flying past

We have had a brilliant bank holiday weekend at Bakewell , I keep saying the weather definitely helps , Bakewell was very busy as so it should be for a bank holiday ,

Loads of crafty goodness getting done , made a few more bunting , I' d originally intended it for the marquee that we go in but why not adorn our caravan with it ,

 

Out of our caravan window

Look at our early morning alarm call , 7.30 am , luckily I didn't have to go far to get these pictures , reminded of when we went up a few years ago, a brilliant experience , until it came to the landing that is .

 

There was a bear fair on at the showground and I just marvelled at the different types of bears and the detail gone into making them ,

I.ve been doing a bit of cross stitching , a mini caravan , which I thought appropriate ,just to finish off the back stitching , then I think I might frame it , it's a Mouseloft kit ,( thanks Laura for the recommendation ) bought off amazon and somehow I ended up ordering two , what to do with the other one I wonder ?

 

 

All too soon our weekend was over and back to work on Tuesday

I had a sudden urge , as you do , to start another granny blanket , they are so satisfying to make , I'm just adding the colours randomly , as I go along

 

I'll leave August with this postcard I received from steph , see you in September

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice weekend away Joan. Love your little stitch. You could stitch both kits and make matching coasters maybe? Love your bunting and the new granny looks beautiful of course.
    That postcard just shouted JOAN at me!! ^_^
    XOXxoxXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought back so many memories of my childhood holidays which were always spent in a caravan albeit a static one on some site or other. I seem to remember we have the Blue Dolphin site in common.

    Loving that bunting, it looks great and so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii