created 2014

created 2014

Sunday 17 October 2010

 c
Book Blogger Hopthis is this weeks question from the book blogger hop

"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

Like many other book bloggers, it depends. I think this has only happened to me once when i just couldn't get into the book, it was a book of a film that i had recently watched, the film was great but i gave up on the book. Tried it a couple of times, but in the end swapped it for another, so i can't go back to it. (unless i buy it again)
I do tend to stick it out tho even if i don't bond to the main character, i have read many books that i think afterwards that was a rubbish book (so why spend time reading it)

I have a great reason for joining this book blog late.
Just got back from London after watching Cliff at the Royal Albert Hall.  YEH
Great show and Happy Birthday Cliff.
I was going to post some photos, but my were rubbish compared to Cliffs Facebbook Page
Any of Cliffs fans out there who didn't realise he had a facebook page, go on over now, the photos are amazing . Just a couple of examples from there.


And maybe a couple from the Royal Albert Hall which i did manage to take, it was my first visit to this awesome place . A double bonus Cliff and the Royal Albert Hall, a great weekend

We had a bus tour round London and i would like to share these photos with you. Hope you enjoy them as much as i did taking them 















It\
check out this awesome giveaway so much work and time gone into this and now it is up as a giveaway


2 comments:

  1. I hate having to read a book through to the end and then thinking, "Oh, my gosh! WHY did I waste precious reading time with that?" ... although I've found that my conscience is not happy with me unless I finish any review books that come my way. Your London photos are awesome; I'd love to make it there some day! Thanks for stopping by!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan! I'm your newest follower, and I'd appreciate if you followed back :)
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii